DirectionsLand & Buildings
1 LANDMARK SQUARE, 7TH FLOOR
STAMFORD, CT 06901
From New York City via I-95:
- Exit I-95 at exit 8
- Proceed to the second light and make a left to Canal street
- Make a left to Broad street
- At the first light on Gay street make a left up the ramp. Use the valet parking. We will validate your valet parking ticket.
From New Haven via I-95:
- Exit I-95 at exit 8 (Elm Street)
- Turn right onto Elm Street and then continue onto Grove Street (for less than a quarter mile)
- Turn left onto Broad Street (for less than a quarter mile)
- Look for the parking garage on your left and turn left onto Landmark Square up the ramp.(NOTE: If you have reached McDonalds you have gone too far) The parking garage will be on your left. Please do not park in the garage. Use the valet parking up the ramp. We will validate your valet parking ticket.
From New York City via Metro North:
- Exit the train at the Stamford station
- Proceed to the lower level of the Stamford station and follow the signs that direct you to the shuttle buses. (NOTE: It is about a 10-12 minute walk to One Landmark Square. If you wish to take the shuttle bus look for the bus marked “Reckson & Associates/Landmark Square”.)
- If you choose to walk, exit the train station from the lower level across from the UBS complex. Cross the street and turn right heading towards Atlantic Street (approximately 1 block).
- Turn left on Atlantic and proceed about 4 blocks.
- One Landmark Square is the tall building on your right at the corner of Atlantic and Broad Streets